The health and safety of our clients, staff, and community is our top priority. We will continue to practice Ohio Medical Board Safety Protocols.
MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL AT BODY WISDOM
* If you wish to continue wearing a mask, then your therapist will be more than happy to wear a mask while you are at our studio — including during your massage session. We have comfortable, reusable black or navy cotton masks available for $1.00 plus tax, if you need one.
* We are discontinuing temperature checks (fever is no longer a common symptom of COVID-19).
* If you have a fever, cough or ANY sign of illness, we ask that you do not come into the studio. Please cancel your appointment or if it is the same day as your appointment, please call or email your therapist to inform them of your situation. We recommend you get tested for COVID-19. If you test positive, please wait 7-10 days before your next appointment. We have clients (and/or their loved ones) who are immune compromised. If your test is negative you can schedule your next appointment at any time.
OTHER COVID PRECAUTIONS
- If you live with or have been taking care of anyone sick with COVID, we ask that you do not come into the studio. Please cancel online, call (614) 784-9473 or email us to cancel your appointment.
- For your continued safety, we’ll keep our sneeze guards up at the front desk.
- We are using compostable cups, and filtered water available at the front desk – just ask!
- Hand disinfectant is still available before the beginning of your appointment. There are sanitation stations available for your safety and convenience.
- CLEANING PROTOCOL for treatment rooms, the entrance (doorknobs, counters, etc.) and the bathroom(s) are thoroughly disinfected with 70% alcohol between each client.
- Bathrooms: Light switches, doorknobs, counters, handles, etc. are disinfected.
- Entrance: Doorknobs and counters, are disinfected.
- An extra large HEPA filter air purifier has been added to each 110 sq. ft. treatment room to greatly enhance the CADR (clean air delivery rate) to reduce Covid risk according to a 2003 study showing their effectiveness on the SARS virus. Consumer Reports recommends a CADR of at least 250. Ours has a CADR of 350 and is meant for a 350 sq ft room.
A message from the owner
Dearest friends and clients,
To date there has been no incidence of COVID-19 at Body Wisdom. We take the pandemic very seriously, and will always behave with your safety in mind. We want to be crystal clear with what you can expect from us, and also what we will be requiring from you. Though masks are no longer required, we are paying close attention to the COVID statistics. If there is a concern about the status of COVID cases (in hospitals or worse) we will return to mask wearing.
We respect everyone’s right to choose how to proceed as we carefully navigate the COVID situation. If there are measures you feel we are missing or have questions about any of our COVID-19 policies, please communicate with us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your continued love and support. Our business is open after COVID because of your trust in us. We are so excited with what the new year brings and look forward to seeing all of your faces again!
Our Goal: Wellness Thru Touch, Movement & Education
Business Hours: Mon 12 – 8, Tue 10 – 4, Wed 11:30 – 6, Thu 10 – 6, Fri CLOSED, Sat 9 – 2, Sun CLOSED
Happy Holidays Everyone! In the spirit of the season, we’re collecting food for 3 struggling local families. It’s so confusing to know how to help others when times are hard for so many Ohioans. So, we started with the basics . . . food. Since so many families are unable to get food assistance, and food
Now is a Great Time to $AVE! We will be increasing our massage prices October 21, 2021. This is a great time to lock in the current price by purchasing a massage package! Go to: https://www.bwhg.net/massage-packages Other ways to save on your massages: Avoid the 7.75% Ohio State Sales tax by asking either your doctor
Our COVID-19 health and safety protocols will continue indefinately due to the increase in breakthrough cases in vacinated people. We shape our safety practices with guidance from the CDC and the Ohio Department of Health. We stay informed of current recommendations through regular communications from these agencies. You can visit our home page for a