Due to COVID-19, a few things have changed at Body Wisdom Healing Group.
We are open and taking massage appointments. The health and safety of our clients, staff, and community is our top priority. We want to reassure you that we will be practicing Ohio Medical Board Safety Protocols as well as adding additional precautions in our treatment rooms.
BEFORE YOU ENTER BODY WISDOM
* MASKS ARE REQUIRED while in our studio — including during your massage session. Please enter with your own mask or you can buy one prior to your session. We sell comfortable, reusable black cotton masks for $10.00 plus tax.
* We have moved all of our consent forms online. All clients will be required to fill out our Covid-19 liability waiver prior to EACH scheduled appointment.
* Our client lounge is temporarily closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car, and call our office or TEXT your therapist (if you have her cell number) to us to let us know you are here. A staff member will quickly contact you when we are ready for your appointment.
* We will be checking and recording your temperature upon arrival. We also check our staff members’ temperatures daily. If you do have a fever (100.8 or higher), we will reschedule you at no cost per Ohio Medical Board mandate.
* If you have a fever, cough or ANY sign of illness, we ask that you do not come into the studio. Please cancel your appointment. We recommend you get tested for COVID-19. If you test positive, please wait 14 days before entering our studio for bodywork, and if your test shows you do not have it please email a copy of your negative test in order to schedule your next appointment.
* Yes, we are continuing to accept and greatly appreciate cash payments at this time!
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- If you live with or have been taking care of anyone sick we ask that you do not come into the studio. Please cancel online, call (614) 784-9473 or email us to cancel your appointment.
- To increase your safety we have added sneeze guards to the front desk.
- We added 30 minute breaks between appointments to ensure fewer clients are in the building at once, as well as giving us ample time to disinfect.
- To reduce contamination, we are switching from porcelain to compostable cups and will have filtered water available at the front desk – just ask!
- We are requesting all clients wash their hands (or use hand disinfectant) before beginning their appointment. There are sanitation stations available for your saftety and convenience.
- Each treatment room, the entrance (door knobs, etc.) and the bathroom(s) are thoroughly disinfected between each client
- Bathrooms: Light switches, door knobs, counters, handles, etc. are disinfected.
- Treatment tables: We’ve added a plastic protector sheet, under the linens, thoroughly disinfect the treatment table and headrest with 70% alcohol, and ALL bedding is replaced with fresh linens.
- Entrance: Door knobs and counters, are disinfected. We are no longer printing receipts (but are happy to email you a copy for your records). Just ask!
- An extra large HEPA filter air purifier has been added to each 110 sq. ft. treatment room to greatly enhance the CADR (clean air delivery rate) to reduce Covid risk according to a 2003 study showing their effectiveness on the SARS virus. Consumer Reports recommends a CADR of at least 250. Ours has a CADR of 350 and is meant for a 350 sq ft room.
- We require full vaccination and masks be worn by all practitioners, but we promise they have a huge smile under there and are so excited to see you!
A message from the owner
Our dearest friends + clients,
To date there has been no incidence of COVID-19 at Body Wisdom. We take the pandemic very seriously, and will always behave with your safety in mind. We want to be crystal clear with what you can expect from us, and also what we will be requiring from you. We respect everyone’s right to choose how to proceed as we carefully navigate this “new normal”. If there are measures you feel are missing or have questions about any of our COVID-19 policies, please communicate with us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your continued love and support during this time. We are still open because of your trust in us. We are so excited with what the new year brings and look forward to seeing each and every one of you!
Our Goal: Wellness Thru Touch, Movement & Education
Business Hours: Mon 12 – 8, Tue 10 – 4, Wed 11:30 – 6, Thu 10 – 6, Fri CLOSED, Sat 9 – 2, Sun CLOSED
Happy Holidays Everyone! In the spirit of the season, we’re collecting food for 3 struggling local families. It’s so confusing to know how to help others when times are hard for so many Ohioans. So, we started with the basics . . . food. Since so many families are unable to get food assistance, and food
Now is a Great Time to $AVE! We will be increasing our massage prices October 21, 2021. This is a great time to lock in the current price by purchasing a massage package! Go to: https://www.bwhg.net/massage-packages Other ways to save on your massages: Avoid the 7.75% Ohio State Sales tax by asking either your doctor
Our COVID-19 health and safety protocols will continue indefinately due to the increase in breakthrough cases in vacinated people. We shape our safety practices with guidance from the CDC and the Ohio Department of Health. We stay informed of current recommendations through regular communications from these agencies. You can visit our home page for a