Due to COVID-19, a few things have temporarily changed at Body Wisdom Healing Group.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We are now open and taking massage appointments. The health and safety of our clients, staff, and community is our top priority. We want to reassure you that we will be practicing Ohio Medical Board Safety Protocols as well as adding additional precautions in our treatment rooms.
BEFORE YOU ENTER BODY WISDOM
* MASKS ARE REQUIRED while in our studio — including during your massage session. Please enter with you own or you can buy one from us. A black cotton mask is $10.00.
* We have moved all of our consent forms online. All clients will be required to fill out our Covid-19 liability waiver prior to EACH scheduled appointment.
* Our client lounge is temporarily closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car, and call our office or text your therapist (if you have her cell number) to us to let us know you are here. A staff member will quickly contact you when we are ready for your appointment.
* We will be checking and recording your temperature upon arrival. We also check our staff members’ temperatures daily. If you do have a fever (100.8 or higher), we will reschedule you at no cost per Ohio Medical Board mandate.
* If you have a fever, cough or ANY sign of illness, we ask that you do not come into the studio. Please cancel your appointment. We recommend you get tested for COVID-19 and if your test shows you do not have it, please email a copy of your test in order to schedule your next appointment.
* We are continuing to accept and greatly appreciate cash payments at this time!
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- If you live with or have been taking care of anyone sick we ask that you do not come into the studio. Please cancel online, call (614) 784-9473 or email us to cancel your appointment.
- To increase your safety we have added sneeze guards to the front desk.
- We are building in a lot more time between appointments to ensure fewer clients are in the building at once, as well as giving us ample time to disinfect between appointments.
- To reduce contamination, we are switching from porcelain to compostable cups and will have filtered water available at the front desk – just ask!
- We are requesting all clients wash their hands (or use hand disinfectant) before beginning their appointment. There are sanitation stations available for your saftety and convenience.
- Each treatment room, the entrance (door knobs, etc.) and the bathroom(s) are thoroughly disinfected between each client
- Bathrooms: light switches, door knobs, counters, handles, etc. are disinfected
- Treatment tables:: we’ve added a plastic protector sheet, under the linens, thoroughly disinfect the treatment table and headrest with 70% alcohol, and ALL bedding is replaced with fresh linens.
- Entrance: door knobs and counters, are disinfected. We are printing receipts (but are happy to email you a copy for your records). Just ask!
- An extra large HEPA filter air purifier has been added to each 110 sq. ft. treatment room to greatly enhance the CADR (clean air delivery rate) to reduce Covid risk according to a 2003 study showing their effectiveness on the SARS virus. Consumer Reports recommends a CADR of at least 250. Ours has a CADR of 350 and is meant for a 350 sq ft room.
- Your therapist will be wearing a face mask, but we promise they have a huge smile under there and are so excited to see you!
A message from the owner
Our dearest friends + clients,
I am thrilled to announce that The Body Wisdom Healing Group, LLC. is now OPEN!
As we prepare to reopen our doors in the wake of COVID-19, there will be a few changes to the flow of our studio. We want to be crystal clear with what you can expect from us, and also what we will be requiring from you.
We respect everyone’s right to choose how to proceed as we all begin to shift into a new normal. If there are measures you feel are missing or have questions about, please communicate with us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your continued love and support during this time. We are so excited to see you all very soon!