Massage and Bodywork
We will be reopening on Monday, June 15th, and will begin by prioritizing our loyal clients until further notice. The health and safety of our community, clients and staff are a top priority. We want to reassure you that we will practice recommended Ohio Medical Board Safety Protocols on a daily basis, and we are taking extra precautions during this time by:
* Increasing the frequency of our cleanings (concentrating on public areas and our individual treatment rooms between clients),
* No waiting in the lobby. . . we’re asking all clients to wait in their vehicles prior to their appointment and to wait for a text stating their therapist is ready to see them.
* After answering a Covid-19 wellness questionnaire in your car (by phone), your therapist will have you come in the studio and will conduct a no-touch thermal temperature screening to confirm you don’t have a fever.
* We ask everyone (staff and clients) to bring a mask with them to use while in our studio, including during your entire session. If you forget to bring one, we will have masks available for purchase.
* Use hand sanitizer when you enter our studio (provided at the entrance) before you go to your treatment room, and again before you leave the treatment room.
* Staggering appointments to ensure that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at
* Setting up Wellness Stations with hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes to help STOP THE SPREAD.
* Adding HEPA filters in the treatment rooms to help reduce exposure while in session. More details here.
* Canceling classes and workshops until further notice (we may move online if there is interest).
* All product shopping/purchases must be done online then we will contact you to arrange a convenient sidewalk pick up! Shop ahead of your appointment, and we’ll have your order ready when you arrive. Our online shop is still ‘Under Construction’. We understand that some of these precautions may be slightly uncomfortable and less glamorous than your previous visits, but please understand these are the standards that we must maintain to safely provide massage services to all of our guests. We will continually reevaluate these processes as circumstances require and new guidelines are released. Thank you for your
cooperation and understanding.
We offer a wide range of effective therapeutic massage services. They range from very gentle, yet profound techniques to very deep pressure. But there is no need to decide which is best for you prior to your session. During your consultation, your therapist will listen to your needs and concerns and work with you to decide on the best approach for your treatment. We customize each visit often combining several therapies to address your indvidual needs.
Now is a Great Time to $AVE! We will be increasing our massage prices October 21, 2021. This is a great time to lock in the current price by purchasing a massage package! Go to: https://www.bwhg.net/massage-packages Other ways to save on your massages: Avoid the 7.75% Ohio State Sales tax by asking either your doctor
Thirty Minute Massage $50
Best for upper or lower body emphasis to focus on a specific pain issue, e.g. neck pain, headaches, hip pain, etc.
Sixty Minute Massage $80
Full body massage session. This is the typical length of a massage. Your therapist can address up to three specific complaints. PLEASE NOTE: Some issues may require more time to address.
Ninety Minute Massage $105
Recommended for larger, athletic bodies or those with more complicated, long-term issues. Also ideal for looking to relieve intense, long-term stress. Relaxation takes time.
- Acu-Pressure Face Massage - 30 Minutes $45
Japanese Anma Facial Massage (includes scented hot towels). Beneficial for: sinus conjestion, headaches, stress.
COVID-19 NOTICE: CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
- Therapeutic Hand Massage with Paraffin Dip - 15 Minutes $20
Therapeutic hand and forearm massage and lavender parafin dip. Excellent for arthritis and repetitive stress injuries like Carpal Tunnel.
- Sole Delight Foot Treatment - 15-Minutes $20
Includes Foot massage, Mini- Reflexology treatment and scented hot towels (choose between lemongrass and peppermint essential oil).