Room Rental and Business Opportunities
We are a wellness center consisting of a small group of independent healers working together to offer a wide range of healing modalities to educate our cleintele on the benefits of combining a variety of complimentary alternative medicine treatments to encourage greater healing and balance in their lives. Working together, we work to enable each of our clients to find wholisitic healing in a single, nurturing location. Our studio is nestled in the heart of Clintonville near I-71 at the intersection of Indianola Avenue & Weber Road. We’re located at 3001 Indianola Avenue.
Yoga or Dance Classroom Rental:
YOGA CLASSROOM RENTAL: NO SPACE AVAILABLE
DANCE CLASSROOM RENTAL: NO SPACE AVAILABLE
Private Office for Rent
Furnished office ideal for counseling or consulting in a one-on-one or a small group setting.
* 110 sqare foot space
* seating for 2 (additional seating available by request)
* coffee table
* private bathroom
* spacious lobby to greet clients
* noise machine to enable greater privacy
* free access to bottled water service
$100 for 5 hours weekly
$180 for 10 hour weekly
Serious inquiries only. Contact us at (614) 784-9473 for additional information.
Licenced Massage Therapist Wanted
Body Wisdom Healing Group is a unique wellness center tucked away in the heart of Clintonville, Ohio. We specialize in pain management and stress reduction, and have a busy schedule with clients who have been with us for over 20 years for their massage needs.
* Experienced independent contractors (3 years or more)
* Thoughtful, professional, and dependable
* Proficient in several therapeutic modalities
* Interested in a long-term situation.
This is not an entry level position and requires:
* Experience in retail sales and online scheduling software
* The ability to build your schedule and maintain clients
* Ability to work independently and be self motivated
We are looking for a sharing relationship where we help you build your clientele, offer training in additional modalities, as well as guidance/support to help you maintain a long and healthy career in massage.
This job is what you make of it! We promote work/life balance and flexible schedules, but expect professionalism. We support self-care and encourage continued education. Let's get together and see if it's a good fit for both us of us.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35 - 45 per hour treatment, plus gratuities
COVID SAFETY MEASURES:
* Therapists are required to wear N95 masks while in our studio
* All guests are required to wear masks while in our stdudio
* Air purifiers are in the treatment rooms
* Isopropyl Alcohol and disinfectant wipes are always available.
* Bathrooms/treatment rooms are disinfected between clients
* Half hour breaks between clients for cleaning protocols
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only. Contact us at (614) 784-9473.