- This simple but delightful massage treatment:
- soothes and relieves tension headaches
- disperses sinus congestion
- softens facial lines and tension
- drains lymphatic puffiness revealing a fresh, natural glow from within!
We use only organic ingredients (hydrosols, aromatherapy and base oils) with natural anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties. We end this soothing treatment with a steamy cocoon of warm, scented towels.
This gentle “facial version” of the traditional Chinese Gua Sha technique uses long, slow strokes with a facial Gua Sha tool and a combination of lymphatic drainage and gua sha techniques to:
- greatly improve the flow of chi (and thus circulation) of the face creating a sense of deep relaxation and rejuvenation
- remove lymphatic stagnation from the face and neck combating the formation of eye bags, puffy eyes, and dark circles
- reduce pore size and clear clogged pores, detoxify skin, control acne, reduce scars, uneven pigmentation and freckles
- creates naturally brighter, smoother, more radiant skin
- delicately breaks up myofascial adhesions and holding patterns that create deeply engrained wrinkles
- aid in facial contouring of the stubborn jowl line by releasing stored jaw tension and boosting microcirculation thus enhancing collagen and elastin production for more youthful skin
- greatly improve sagging, uneven skin
- Enjoy this service as an add-on to your massage or as a stand-alone treatment.